Friday, June 25, 2010

Standing Ovation, Well Deserved

I can totally visualize my situation
A relationship with my Cinderella is not yet
To come in this very intense moment
I need to stay closer to You, first
And everything from the start to the end will follow

I need to fix my life by the help of Your grace
Dancing alone in this floor will not be go well
The waves of the sound will be as harsh as the sea
So hold me tight, prevent me from the shipwreck
I know You know what's the best for me

Waiting may not be simple as speaking ABC
But truly, lingering in the property of God
Is worth waiting for and pretty good
Its like eating a well cook delicacy
Its open of the mouth feels enjoyment

I am a person who the watches beauty
Who longs to be with someone who loves me
Until I will breathe my last breathe
If you are willing, cleanse my inside and out
Let the love which coming from You overflow

No comments:

Post a Comment