Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Awesome

My time there in Manila was totally a blast. I had experienced all sorts of brand new things such as riding airplane back and forth, riding MRT towards our destination like the place where we stayed for the night, malls and seven eleven days, truly, I miss that, maybe every corner, the store was present. Oh how I wish that seven eleven will have a store here in Davao. Also I miss my tagalog days, walking at the malls, in the taxi and talking with my new friends from The Edge Lucena.

Being part of the Redeem the airwaves 5.0. I was commissioned to be a Media Missionary. Its a hard task, if I hardly think about it, bcoz media has many branches such as internet, television, print ads and many more. My rule was to create another medium that will catch the eyes and ears of a certain crowd, something that will grasp their attention and aproach them in a way that is not religious. And later on, they will know Jesus in their lives. It will bring transformation not only in our country but also the whole wide world.

For me, that trip was treasure, something that will put it into my heart and let it stay there and make it a testimony to everyone. You know when I arrived in the Metro. My pocket money was only P8.00 and I need to stay there for almost 7 days. P100 is not enough for two days fare, food and other necessities, but further from that, i need P2000 for the registration and another P3000 for the fare back here in Davao. I asked myself, how can I get this big amount of money? But above those things, I believe in God and His promises to me such as "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5 (New International Version), "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Isaiah 55:1 (New International Version) and Is anything too hard for the LORD ? Genesis 18:14 (New International Version). And those promises was my air and breathe there, bcoz doubt was in the scene and yet I trust God that He will provide all that I need and the outcome of that was He poured out much, the rides, experiences and the money. And also, I pursued that bcoz I know that I had done my best to raise a support to go there and I know too that He would acknowledge my efforts. Above all, this is what we called walk by faith and that is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment