Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Portrayal Of The Ever Ancient Doubt

As I count the days before it will be unfold
Reaching too hard until I will see the fruit
My human nature seek to defeat my faith
Hunt it day and night without stopping

While Im standing in this right left situation
Her weapons of mass destruction was pointed at me
It disguises as a bystander across the gate
Waiting on the perfect time to strike my dreams

She whispered at my both ears
Trying to blackout its desires in my heart
I cant see the truth shining as wisdom in my head
Cause her hands was covering my visions

Wake me up from this nightmares
Bring white in this gloomy haunted weather
Im too weak in her deception
There is no material that I can hold on

Before I step out into this plateau to another
Make way to her devastation and ruin
Let her memorabilia sign out from this breathe
Bury it to the grave of the unusual days

No comments:

Post a Comment