Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mama, I Hope You Will Read This (Post Mother's Day)

And everything was made by you
When I was in my young age
Ive been struggling, for how many days
Fall in the floor, bumps everywhere
I cried so loud, longing for your comfort
Then you draw yourself to me
Hold me by your hands
And let me stand again
With a delicate sweet voice
I'm encouraged to find my strength
Stand on my own feet
Like nothing happens

I'm so confused when you leave me
Walking in the plain alone
I thought that you hate me
Bcoz Im so noisy , that time
Crying unceasingly
Demanding desperately
But its just a test to me
I didnt know that you we're in front
Waiting for my few steps

Youd call my name to come to you
I tried so hard to reach you out
You clap your hands
For me to go straight to you
Then Im closer than before
And finally Im here with you

I looked up and you smiled at me
You carried me into your arms
Even when Im stinky
You kissed again and again
Regardless of my dirty situation

God, thank you so much
For the beautiful woman that you created for me
Her care and sacrifices was absolutely amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment