Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bonjour Lil Stargazer, How Have You Been?

I have found the greatest thing in life
I beg you to please hold me tight
The temptation seems crawling in my skin
I cant resist this darkest hour

Close this eyes so that I can see You, clearly
I dont wanna be lost again in this world
Turn me away from going to abandon
I dont wanna face the upcoming consequences

It seems my picture was fading
No hope can be seen and feel
All that I have was a burden
Lift me up, make this thing a light

As far as I remember in my mind
Im ultimately become a strong man
Nothing can able to touch me
Vulnerability has no room for myself

My future is more than secure
I must participate with all my heart
Unwavering, stable as He is
More than what I think or imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment