Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Courted With Bracelet In The Head

The walls was seemingly so high and so thick
I searched for a ladder to reach the top
I grin with confident, knowing that I can do something great
As I strive for the gold to see the picture
My intention was slap by the word "no"
I tried to hide the sorrow within me
I told her to keep it as a child
But both them never stop laughing and crying
Without no further reason
Without thinking of my benefits
They had whispering in front of me
Maybe they thought I never saw them
Yet I stay relax in the hot sun
Knowing that this is the summer here
Full of uncertainties, full of questions
Its sounds awkward roaming around
Like everybody's looking at me, straight
Hey gentlemen, why are you staring at me?
Is there any offensive moves ive done?
Tell me through your eyes
I need to solve this, before I will go away
The gentleman never move his mouth
Im so annoyed by his actions
But I stay calm and still and went away
At this point, Im so alive and kicking
I asked another gentlemen
Another question in a way he will answer
Where is the Fire Exit?
He never say anything
But point the way to safe and sound

No comments:

Post a Comment