Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Is A Flood And Winter Is Somewhere Else Credits

Oh my ocean, why are you so harsh to me?
I thought that you leave alone empty
But as I refocus my mind and step forward
Your sound of insecurities was within me
Holding me tight, pushing me down
Into this glamorous still water
Look at me, Im drowning, its not funny though
Your waters may kill me unpleasantly
My piled up memory will gone
Floating into your wide territories
Stand as a food for the mouth of the creatures
Above and below the water
If I ask you a controversial question
Will you answer my concerns?
Will you come and do something ironic?
Coz all of my life, Im not breathing
All of me was wasted by the time
Ignored by many and weak in the eyes of the world
Oh poor poor ocean
Do you believe in God?
Do you know that He is stronger than you?
In the name of Jesus of Nazareth
Flee away from my life, I command you
You have no authority over me
Otherwise, I have the Lord Jesus in me
I believe that by His Spirit, I can overcome you
All your scheme and all your patterns
You can quote my name in your mind
But you cant bring to your grave

No comments:

Post a Comment