Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Versus From The Lifeline

Tag me in while I am sleeping
This is your chance to pray in my behalf
Teach me even when I am not aware
Kiss my burden goodbye
Because on my own, i see, I am nothing

As a man my grace is just an inch
Compare to Your enormous universe
Who can measure your light years?
This ruler that im holding
I do believe that this is worthless

If I say to this file of paper in front
Will they be obey what am i saying to them?
If they will not? I cant force them
They have brains to count everything
They have wings to fly and to follow the wind

In regards to this failing feelings
Escape was the breathe that I longing for
Bring a new atmosphere in this territory
Let suddenly surprise my heartbeat
And forever will be called as home

No comments:

Post a Comment