Friday, July 9, 2010

A Chance To Change The X-Ray Result

When can I be strong to pursue peace?
I traveled a million miles in this railroad
Watching over the window to find love
And serenity that brings healing to the wounded

I hope that you know this things
Which keep on running in my mind
Repeating the word reconciliation
But all I can see was no hope at all

Instead of being close to you
You seems escaping the best ways
It ruins my structure to debris
It so hard to pick it piece by piece

Maybe, its better for me to end this
By going away to my other family
Then settle there, for a long term
I am tired of trying and trying but nothing happen

The dead still be the dead
He cant move or say anything
And also cant wake himself from being dead
So what am I doing here, im wasted away

This is my last production that I will produce
If this will not going well
Im sorry to tell you, this is sayonara
With or without notice to speak out

Bearing this heavy loads of brokenness
Can stir up my minds idea and opinion
I cant carry this alone to my back
Im so sad of my decision

But I tell you in the next page of my life
I will be the person that God intended me to be
Thank you for the overwhelming inspiration
See you soon my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment