Friday, July 9, 2010

F And Y Is An Capital Version Of The Letters

Fire has overwhelmed my house
Water was so far away from here
The hose seems too short to reach the flame
Call on the fire station, immediately
Call on the fireman’s number
My home will be gone
Its dreams will grow useless
I dont want to start over again

The sirens of fire truck was coming
Fireman, Fireman, I am the owner
Please save my sanctuary
The desires of my age will put to dry
My hope was loosing ground

Dont let it relay to the neighborhood
This catastrophe, let it drown to myself
Show me comfort in my secret place

O Fireman, I know that I need You, this time
I put my faith in You to silent this fire
So that exhaustion and burn out will flee

The damage will be remarkable
But I will live as a thankful as I am
Coz You keep me and help me to live again

No comments:

Post a Comment