Thursday, July 1, 2010

Murmurs From The Dragon's Color Coated Mouth

I am the sea who always make noise.
Shouting like gongs and cymbals in the middle of the night
When someone says "hush everyone was sleeping
Just shut up there" i stop for a while
And the other minute show up
My featured talent will come forth again

hey, you who silent there in your sleep
I am the speakers of your worst nightmare
I am the one crawls inside ears
And whispers my loudest definitions
Of my figures of speech all day long

Its not enough to count the current sheep
In the line in your mind, coz as you focus
I am the disturbance that never contended
With just sitting around and behave like a mature man

Sorry to tell you, this is what I am
Wherever you will go whether east or west
Remember, put this into your library
I am born to give you thorns and other sharp objects into your life
I command you to give up now
You never win against me
I am the Egypt in your dreams
And you are just a frail boy
How can you win in that posture?

No comments:

Post a Comment